louisehodgson62

Help with garden bar colours

Noidea
3 years ago

Hello again.

My latest project is to decide on the colour scheme for our outside bar. It is South facing. The pics show the 3 walls that will be painted (The fourth wall is all doors and windows in the same style as window in pic) We only physically sit inside when its cold or dark, but go in and out of it it all through the Summer.

I was originally going to be brave and go dark on these 3 walls I was thinking F&B Downpipe/ Dulux Winter sky or Cannon Ball, then a soft white ceiling and skirting.

I then thought about colour blocking so just the bar area and window recesses were in the dark colour, then F&B All white or similar for the rest. Cant decide whether to paint the front of the bar a dark contrast colour too?

I'd appreciate any advice as colour choice is not my strong point ;)

Thanks

Comments (7)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.