webuser_517214476

Living space colour advice - Tan Sofa

Bespoke Bloke
3 years ago

Hey, after receiving some great advice from everyone here in my last post I thought I’d seek some additional advice. I’ve found myself drawn towards going for a tan/brown sofa:- (these have caught my eye)

But I honestly have no idea where to start colour matching them to make them work in a room and they are definitely a little out my comfort zone and I’m unsure if I should just shelf it and go for something in a standard mid-grey...

what do people think, what colours would you use with these (from flooring, rungs, walls etc etc), also would you buy a matching set or look to maybe mix them with other furnishings (I’d see another post on here with this IKEA chair that I also liked):-

or would I not be able to mix these styles / colours?

Any and all advice welcome (the more ideas the better tbh, I’ve got a blank canvas and I’m totally out of my depth with all of this! - I’ll add a floor plan so you know what I’m working with... I’ll say now, it’s not much and nothing like the usual type of home posted (sorry!!)).

Comments (6)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.