webuser_76693123

Garden designs ideas

Gemma Bendon
3 years ago
last modified: 3 years ago

Hi,

We are currently in the process of wanting to do our garden but on a low budget!

Our plans are to remove the brick wall and put decking the entire width of the house but push it out about a metre further than where the wall currently is.

In an ideal world we would remove the decking down the side of the garden to create a bigger lawn and have a border along the side but the garden slopes down so would require a retaining wall - budget not allowing this work! We have been thinking that we could reduce the width of the decking along the length of the garden (for a path towards the shed) and bring the grass up to it and create a border along the right hand side (where the covered bench

is).

We will be doing the majority of the work ourselves and would to like keep a large amount of lawn.

Wondering if anyone could give any other ideas for garden design? Garden is south east facing!

Comments (10)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.