garic

Help choosing the right design for external facelift

garic
last modified: 18 days ago

We have 1960's House and looking to improve the exterior of the house. We have build few 3d models and are looking to get some ideas on the proposed models and if there is any other ideas or color schemes we can use to improve the exterior of house.

Current Picture of the house

Model 1 - Build porch , change Soffit/Facia/Guttering/bargeboard in black color , Replace concrete hanging tiles with clay hanging tiles , Windows / Garage Doors in Anthracite grey, Front door in dark Blue.

Model 2 - Build porch , change Soffit/Facia/Guttering/bargeboard in black color , Replace concrete hanging tiles with Brick slips , Windows / Garage Doors in Anthracite grey, Front door in dark Blue.

Model 2 Variation1

Model 2 Variation2

Model 2 Variation3

Final 4 Models:

Model 1

Model2

Model3

Model4

Just wonder , which one looks best and also if can make any other changes ( or change color scheme ) to make it look better.