Bedroom/Office ideas

Needhelp

Hi all

Me again, I’m planning in advance for changes I would like to make to my sons bedroom (19). He is away at university and I have set myself up to work from home in the room. Please suggest changes to furniture placement etc to improve the room layout.

Many items have been dumped and will be removed (tv, white drawer unit etc.).

I was thinking of moving the mirrored wardrobe over to where the bed currently sits and putting the desk next to it. The bed could then sit in front of the window and have a couple of bedside drawers next to it. What do you think?

I’m also looking to remove the comic feature wall but I’m struggling with colours as the room is north facing and gets very little sun. The wood and skirting will be painted white so only the door will be oak.

Thanks in advance.