karen_rose85

Should I remove this wall?

Karen Rose

Hi there, I need your wisdom and advice for my new flat. I have a walk-through lounge with entrance from the hall through to the kitchen.

There is currently a doorway separating the hall and the lounge. The doors don’t fit the door frame (rounded at the top) so I was going to replace them but re-thinking it I’m wondering if I shouldn’t just remove the entire wall. This would open up the dead space currently by the storage cupboard but it would obviously remove the separation with the hall and potentially make it feel more like a corridor than a room.

I’ve attached photos, with the doors closed & open and a wider frame of the whole room.

Would love to get your thoughts?

Thanks!