What are these dividers called please?

28 days ago

hello, following on from my open plan question, I'm just brainstorming ideas about how to potentially section areas and I just found this image... what are these fabric blind/divider things called please so I can try and find a supplier please? Thank you!

Comments (7)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience using cookies

By continuing to browse this site or use this app, I agree the Houzz group may use cookies and similar technologies to improve its products and services, serve me relevant content and to personalise my experience. Learn more.