firsthome1992

Garden renovation and pests?

firsthome1992
3 years ago
last modified: 3 years ago

Hi, we have a large ish back garden with a high back wall leading out of our boundary, with fencing either side. Our garden is mainly raised bed with a 1-2ish foot wall filled with soil. We ideally want the wall knocking down and soil removed so its all floor level. We started digging this all out ourselves. But our tip will only accept 3 bags of soil per month, how can we get rid of the rest of it? so will take forever to get rid. We have only done a small portion and already have 4 bags of soil. No pics atm, will get some later.

On the back wall we have a lot of climbing ivy that it practically taking over, but its coming from the other side of the wall, but we cannot locate who owns the land behind. So how can we kill and get rid of it on our side?

Comments (2)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.