faye_lloyd

Adding Interest to a new build Garden Layout

faye_lloyd

Hey Everyone,

I was hoping one of you awesome guys would be able to help with the plan for our garden, it's a new-build so a complete blank canvas atm. We know that the aim would be the following:

• Seating area with a fire pit
  • Dining Table & 6 chairs
  • Kitchen/BBQ space
  • Tall planting at the back
  • Grass

We aren't fussed about the layout as long as it works, the garden is West facing so the back of the house does get the most evening sun and the garage gets sun all throughout the day. We have come up with a to-scale plan with dimensions and all the furniture in it, we were thinking of going out 5m with a patio from the house but again this is up for debate :)

Here are some pictures and the dimensions, really appreciate any insight or help you could offer.

Many thanks,

Faye