emiloujohnston

Paint colour advice

emiloujohnston
3 years ago

Our fabulous extension is built and we’re into the last phase... now the thing keeping me awake is what colour to paint the walls. Please help!

It’s a big space 6m x 9m, with lots of natural light: 3 roof lights, 4.8m of sliding doors and a box bay window. And it’s east facing.

The kitchen will be at one end (single run of units in Farrow & Ball London Stone) with a big, beautiful island in front (Farrow & Ball Stiffkey Blue), all with white quartz worktops. In the middle of the room, a dining table, and down the other end a lounge area. The floor is reddy, brown walnut Karndean. White ceilings.

The only wall I am fixed on is the kitchen wall, Stiffkey Blue. What colour would you paint the other walls? I love London Stone but think I need a different griege / taupe neutral. I like strong colours best but don’t want to overpower the new room. Can anyone please help me decide! I’d really appreciate your advice and experiences...

Comments (9)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.