syncretin

Home Office Help! 3 doors, one window, where can things go?

syncretin
3 years ago

Hello.

I had such an amazing response to my problem garden post, hopefully you guys can help me with this problem!

Here are some screengrabs of my current problematic home office. It's a second floor room in a very old terraced cottage (so the ceilings are very low too). There are three doors in the room - the doorway in, a built-in wardrobe along the same wall, and a double-doored cupboard containing the boiler. The windowsill is also quite low - less than 2 feet - and there's a radiator on the wall between the door and the wardrobe. It's a bloomin' nightmare to arrange things!

I've put shelves along one wall as part of the wall is recessed - these are twinslot adjustable to maximise storage opportunities.

Does anyone have imaginative ideas as to what I can do with this space? I've added all of my current furniture in, but it's completely lacking in any flair/design.

Comments (2)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.