webuser_16713319

Will different colour doors look OK?

Ruth House
2 years ago

Hi Houzzers,
Designing our extension and would like opinions on internal/external doors please.
I would like these wooden version of crittall style doors for the internal doors. So lobby, living room and kitchen single doors from hallway will be black and glazed. Then a pair of same doors fitted as room divide between living room and open plan kitchen diner.
We are having 4.2m slider across back with 3 panes. And want to have this in a RAL mid -pale grey (not settled on which yet), this will also be the colour of the kitchen window along that back wall.
Will it look OK having both black and paler grey?
There will also be 3 or 4 skylights (standard Vellux style) across the new pitched roof. We have the option of wood or white for these frames....wood would mean 3 different frame styles going on in same space, would it be OK? (There will be lots of wood in furnishing/flooring), or should we have white skylights so they blend in with ceiling as already have two different style doors?
Thank you for any opinions and thoughts on this matter.

Comments (3)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.