Crumbling party wall - survey needed?

last month

I need help with advice on rebuilding or rendering a shared garden wall - the rendering is falling off in chunks and the wall is cracked and leaning. I share the wall with two neighbours. I am having trouble finding a bricklayer who will also survey it so I can let the neighbours know what we should do. Do I need to have a survey done before I get someone to repair it?
Any advice on someone in East London?


United Kingdom
Tailor my experience using cookies

By continuing to browse this site or use this app, I agree the Houzz group may use cookies and similar technologies to improve its products and services, serve me relevant content and to personalise my experience. Learn more.