holly_bullen30

Is anyone able to help with new potential downstairs layout/ extension

Holly Bullen
7 days ago
last modified: 7 days ago

We would like to extend our downstairs area. we currently have a conservatory so would like to go all the way across with this. we also have an integrated garage, that we would like to half and make into a lounge.

in the space we want a lounge, laundry room, playroom, and kitchen, dining living area! I think there is definitely enough space to work with. I’m just finding it hard to know how to work the entrance to both kitchen and playroom as ideally want to keep the playroom separate (not in the open plan lay out) . Happy with doors or arch ways. ideally we will need the kitchen next to our existing kitchen for plumbing etc. I have attached a photo of whst I think would work. I’m just wondering about doors etc into the kitchen from the playroom.If anyone has an idea on cost that would be great too.

I have attached a photo of the open area as it is at the moment.

tThank you

Comments (8)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience using cookies

By continuing to browse this site or use this app, I agree the Houzz group may use cookies and similar technologies to improve its products and services, serve me relevant content and to personalise my experience. Learn more.