kimberley_walker56

I have no vision - please help

crazy dreams
last modified: last month

We've gone back to the drawing board so many times that I can't see the woods for the trees.

Please can you help with what you would do? We've knocked down the conservatory and rebuilt to make space for a kitchen/lounge area. We've designed a kitchen using DIY Kitchens but the steel supporting beam is going to be bigger than we thought, so we've stopped the run before the beam as the tall units we wished to use don't fit under the beam with the ceiling height.

I've attached the plans from the architect, we're having the sink in the island rather than the hob due to it being easier for the extractor. We're also considering a TV on the left wall next to bifolds).

Someone told me about the triangle and it took us off course - we would have to put the fridge behind the island in the bank of larder units.

What would you do with the space?

Thank you! :)