Parquet finish advice sought

HU-498060728

Good morning.

I'm looking for a little advice. I have just fitted a parquet floor and really like how rough it looks. Some blocks are varnished, some aren't, some are discoloured etc. It looks great (to me) when I clean it with a damp cloth and I'd love it to just look like that but I'm unsure what to finish it with. I've tried lots of varnishes and they all just look a bit plastic. I gather from reading that I can't use hard wax oil as many of the blocks are varnished and I don't want to really sand it back and lose how it looks. Whats a good option and is there a way of recreating how rich it looks when it's wet?

(obviously I haven't finished filling gaps and this aesthetic is probably not to anyone else's taste; don't judge me internet!)

Thanks!

Tom