cici_fidzal

Small bajet, hehehehehhehehehehe

CiCiè FidZal

How to dsgin ?

Nouvelle Ere

Hi! Depending on the budget and style you want to go for, a lot can be done. A simple way to change the entire look of the space is by changing the walls with some paint or even create a feature wall with patterned wallpaper? Changing the layout and moving things around would give the space a new look as well. If you do not want to spend money on new furniture, maybe get some nice covers and/or stylish cushions to enhance the look of your couches. A couple of frames on the left wall could attract the eye to it and make it look more interesting than an empty blank wall. I'd be happy to give some more ideas if you could give a bit more details about your budget and the style you want to achieve and some more pictures of the space.

• kazzh

What are you struggling with in this room? Light? Furniture placement?

If it's light - consider a lighter wall colour, consider changing the curtain rails so the the curtains can be pulled completely away from the windows to allow all the available light in.

If it's placement of furniture - it looks like you have enough room to push the curve lounge so it is all against the wall, and create two seating focus areas with the support beam as a bit of definition. Use rugs in each, maybe one as a reading area with lamps.