amboise1

Don’t which door is suitable for my kitchen?!

Sal

My kitchen has 3 openings, one back opening with a door to the garden and 2 openings to the inside of the house without doors: One on the right side, to an extension ( bedroom and bathroom) and on the left, to the corridor, lounge and upstairs.
I am thinking to put a door to stop the cooking smell to go everywhere in the house but don’t know which one would be suitable for the small and crowdy area where the opening is. I thought about a normal door with a frame etc but then it won’t be enough room for the door to open either way. Maybe a sliding door, a saloon door or even a roller blind. Don’t know what works better. Any ideas, thoughts would be welcomed.