webuser_71660

Twin beds against chimney breast help

Tani H-S
2 years ago

Final bedroom I would be grateful of any help with...
This will be a twin room. I've bought the mattresses to try the layout first and the beds work better this way against the chimney breast because the right side has a bay window with radiator and the other two walls to the left (wallpaper one) and opposite are too short due to an angled entrance door! (no I can't alter the door).
Fire in the chimney is just electric so we can remove this.
I'm just trying to work out how best to position them because I'm not sure if I just have a small gap in the middle so that there is lots of space either side for people to get in/out that way.
Or
you would push them to the side walls and have larger central gap with bedside in the middle. But as the bay is to the right, it might look/be weird this way?? 🙈
I will probably go for a light grey divan with padded headboard that will join together to make a superking if needed so this is the best position.
Did think about under the bed as sockets either side but might be awkward closing the curtains and might block out some light (although headboards won't be that tall)
Thank you!!!

Comments (16)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.