mike_s_price

Looking for a home in Wiltshire or Hampshire

Mike & Steven
2 years ago

Hi all, a bit of a long shot, but I thought I would try this community! We are relocating from Scotland to the south coast of England. We’ve been looking for months to find a property and nothing has come up that suits yet.

We are looking in the areas of: Salisbury and the the south-east; south Hampshire (up to about Bishops Waltham/Liss). We would love to work with an architect or builder who may have or know of developments or opportunities in this area. Ideally we would want semi-rural (on the edge of a village, etc.) with at least 0.25 acres of garden. The property will eventually have >150m2 of living space.

Our only constraint is that we need to complete on the purchase of a property by mid-February.

We are also chain free which is one less complication!

If any body has recommendations or advice, I’m love to hear them!

Thanks in advance,

Mike

Comments (3)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.