beaniecheese

North West Garden Blank Canvas - Please help

Beanie Cheese
2 years ago
last modified: 2 years ago

I'm looking for help and advice for my garden. It's pretty much a blank canvas now after removing various greenhouses and potting sheds. I'm not a gardener by any stretch of the imagination, although I don't mind doing a bit of maintenance.

It's a detached Victorian property with a walled North West facing garden. I've added a few pictures to help picture it in its blank state, and an idea I had (although storage probably needs to be increased).

The outbuilding that is connected to the back of the property is being converted to a utility room. So I will need the 2x2m space as a shed or a few units, maybe a small shed and a couple of storage units.

I'd also like a pergola/veranda or something with a glass or perspex roof for BBQ's etc, just in case the weather turns.

The garden grass area is approx 6.5 x 11 m.

Any helpful advice would be greatly appreciated.

Comments (5)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.