clare_daly87

Extension into garden - ground floor flat

Clare Daly
2 years ago

I am in the process of buying a 1 bed ground floor flat in South London. It currently has a small kitchen and I am looking to extend into the garden to make a bigger kitchen diner. It won't be a big extension about 3 metres out- I have thought about doing a partial or full side extension with courtyard off the bedroom to give more space. Sideway is about 2m across.

I did have another idea of moving the bathroom to the nook in the bedroom, but that is away from the waste pipe and might be tricky. The place needs renovation with a new kitchen and bathroom.

See floor plan - bathroom is about 1.5x1.8m and photos of garden outdoor space. Any ideas and thoughts would help, and if you know rough costs that would be great!

Comments (11)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.