webuser_413042386

Complete change house layout

J O
2 years ago

Looking for any inspiration! I am desperate to stay where I am so looking to completely change layout of my home. I can’t get any extensions given how steep the garden is at the back and limited space at the side meaning it would be also not be worth the cost.

I am looking for....

Downstairs :

A large living/kitchen/dining area (potentially this being the only living space but if I could also have a separate living space too might be nice, doubt I could in this house so the living/kitchen/dining is more important)

1 bedroom for me and my husband

1 bathroom/shower room

1 utility

Upstairs:

3 equal sized bedrooms (for kids)

1 communal bathroom for them

Am open to ANY ideas including moving stairs/ getting another dormer window. Also open to having no real hallway downstairs also. I cannot have any bigger utility than I already do due to the proximity of steep garden stairs.

Thank you in advance if any clever person can figure this out!!!

Comments (2)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.