kjas11

Living room curtain / rug advice please

kjas11
2 years ago

I’m looking for curtains and a rug to go with a teal velvet sofa. It’s an odd shaped room which is painted white with a French oak floor. We love the brightness of it, having just renovated a fairly dark space. We are taking our time over what will go on the walls but the room faces onto the street (though it is at the end of a cul-de-sac) so we need to sort some curtains out. I can’t decide whether to try to match the teal with a solid colour or go for a light background with a teal (and/or some other) accent. We are waiting for a long footstool in the same fabric as the cushions on the sofa and the other furniture in the room has to stay for now (except the brown cube thing). Ideas for a rug and ceiling light would also be welcome. I have tried to add a couple of photos - the one of the sofa is taken from just inside the door and there is another small window to my right. It’s used as a TV room/lounge. We are at the end of a major project so have very little decision making ability left! Thanks in advance.

Comments (5)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.