webuser_636389795

Ensuite window size

Lawrence Meakins
2 years ago

Hi,

Getting there now ! Thanks for all help so far from great forum, just deciding on ensuite window, here is what architect has suggested :

Thought might look a bit weird with the window going all the way to edge of the internal stud wall on left in picture, can't see many pictures of it anywhere and wandered if better to reduce window to 700 and have a 50 nib on the left - what do people think ?

Also not sure on the opening - thinking best thing is to go for hinges at top with single handle in middle so can be reached from the sink side and open outwards at bottom as otherwise would want window to open away from the wall and handle would be tricky to get to from across the toilet. Really want a mirror above sink so toilet needs to go under the window.

Are bathroom windows a standard 105 from the floor if going above a toilet (that is height in current bathroom so guess sills would match across the house).

Many thanks,

Lawrence

Comments (7)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.