carmen_harding65

Kitchen handle & tile advice - small cashmere shaker kitchen

Carmen Harding
2 years ago

Attached are the mock ups of my kitchen that is arriving in July. I have some flat white metro tiles for round the main u-shape but I want a feature splash back (also have upstands although not shown here). I like the Topps tiles batik range & as I have the black sink I was thinking the black ones (about 1m2 behind the hob). My friend thinks I should be bolder with a geometric design in black &white.
Next is the handles. I like the black t-bar look but I don’t like the fact you can catch yourself on them. I know cups & knobs work with the shaker style but I’m not sure which ones & if they should be black or brushed nickel to match the tap. I love the knurled knobs with backplates from morehandles or the Kilburn knob from corston architectural but they don’t come in black or brushed nickel & are a bit more expensive.
Are cup handles ok or a bit boring? I also have the larder & fridge freezer which are large doors & the 1000mm bridging unit & 2x 150mm pullouts so they are much narrower & a knob seems a better idea....any ideas please?

Comments (4)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.