mikespink

Help with floorplan in new build kitchen/diner/living?

mikespink
2 years ago

Hi All,

I am hoping someone with a more creative mind than my own can offer some guidance/ideas on the floorplan for our new build Kitchen / Diner.

Provided below are floorplans and images of the showhome to provide an idea of the space. In an ideal scenario, we would like to have the following 3 items however we realise this may be rather optimisitic:

1) 'Living' area represented by the corner sofa

2) Dining table

3) Breakfast bar - this is the item we accept is most unlikely.

We have considered many options and landed on the 2nd image as being the most likely, with the dining table positioned where the sideboard is presented and a corner sofa on the back/living room wall. We are not able to re-position any of the existing kitchen units however a return peninsula island is possible.

If anyone is able to provide rough sketches or share their ideas on how we may be able to achieve the above, my wife and I would be hugely thankful.

The through doors into the living room have been boarded up, providing us with a 4m wall in the dining area.

Current idea

Sales material floorplan - the internal through doors are removed on our house.

Images from the showhome

Comments (6)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.