ayotunde_lemo

Garden - Garden Room and Garden Refurb

Ayotunde Lemo
2 years ago

Hello everyone,
Looking for a few ideas on what to do with my (relatively small) Garden and an existing concrete outbuilding at the back of the garden. The building is made with concrete blocks and is about 5.8m by 5 so almost as deep as it is wide. I prefer not to demolish but instead use it as an annex and I'm speaking to a builder at the moment as the roof as all but caved in. Current thoughts are to split it into 1/4 and 3/4 with the smaller space for Garden tools, mower etc and the bigger space finished up as a multipurpose space e.g. for chilling or office or maybe a games room. I would like this space to be as light and airy as possible but don't want to spend a crazy amount.
Any ideas on what to do with the Garden as it looks a quite tired and probably needs returfing. Ive attached pictures. Thank you!!

Comments (8)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.