webuser_483977938

Floorplan Help.. how to rearrange our house to fit dining room

Nina K
2 years ago

Hi

We have moved house recently and are wanting to extend out the front to square it off full height. (neighbours have successfully done this)

We need a bigger dining room somewhere as the current area is very tight for our table and accessing outside, its almost a walkway to the stairs as well as being near our patio door so needs to be kept clearer... the stairs are in an awkward place so any ideas on how to access them more easily would be helpful. we have also considered moving the stairs but not a priority if we can make them work another way.

Upstairs we want to make the bedroom with the ensuite bigger as its v small but not sure the best layout!

Look forward to some suggestions.. sorry for the long details!! Current floorplan below.

Comments (10)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.