Swap a bathroom and kitchen

Hannah Bailey

Hi there! We’re currently in the process of buying our first property (a 2 bed masionette in London). Ideally we would like to swap the kitchen and bathroom over. We dont want a massive bathroom just a shower toilet sink etc no bath and then we would need to take out the wall in the kitchen to open up the bathroom and make this a kitchen at the back of the property. we would also need to add a door in the kitchen to the garden as currently the only door out is through the bedroom.

Ive included a floorplan showing the existing floorplan. Has anyone done anything similar and know how much roughly this would cost?

Thanks!!