hzdeleted_9272907

Bathroom with sloping ceiling help

User
2 years ago

I am hoping someone can help us with a bathroom design. We have been trying to design a bathroom for months and just cannot find a layout that we like or that works given the very difficult ceiling slope.
This is the main family bathroom and serves two bedrooms.
1 - dream would be a separate bath and shower. We have a combination today but don’t like that and never use the bath because of it.
2 - If only one can fit, then we would chose a shower, as the other shower in the house is in a separate area in a guest room and not easily accessible from this area.
3 - walls and ceiling are fixed and cannot change, as it is a listed building and we have already tried and have been rejected.
4 - the two main problems are that the bathroom is modest in size and on top has a significant slope to the ceiling, making a huge portion of the room unusable for standing.

Today the end piece under the lowest beam is empty and seems a waste of space.

Any ideas within these restrictions will be appreciated. I have attached rough floor plan and side view to better explain the problem.

Thank you

Sam

Comments (16)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.