kapiljoy3

Floor Plan/Layout Challenge - Detached House, North Facing Garden

kapiljoy3
2 years ago

Hi everyone, this is my first post on here and looking for some help for a house that we are looking to purchase.

It's for the floorplan/layout of a detached house - the house is dated, so we would be happy to refurbish the entire house.

We are looking for inspiration for the best layout to maximise of space and to include the rooms we'd like. I've attached the current floor plan (ground and upper).

Some key points:

- We would like to ideally extend the ground floor, the garden is very deep in length.

- The garden is North-facing, so we are consious about maximising light trhougout the property

- We are happy to covert the garage for additional space

- We would like to incorporate a Utility Room

- Open plan kitchen, family area and dining appeal to us

- The layout must still include a hallway, and not just be completely open plan

- We would like to include a small play-room

- We would like to inclide a small office-room

- We would like to the family bathroom to include toliet in the same room

- We would like one of the bedrooms to have en-suite

I'm aware the list of 'asks' is extensive, but looking for any help/advice/guidance that could help us make our requirements a reality.

Thank you very much for all of your help!

Comments (14)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.