voakes

Help with front exterior

Verity Oakes
2 years ago

I'm looking for some advice/inspiration! We are shortly to start a complete renovation/double rear extension but I am really stuck as to what to do with the front of our house. I am not too keen on the colour of our brick but really hate the render even more. The rear extension I think we plan to finish in a K-Rend with anthracite aluminium windows/doors but I don't think I want to put aluminium windows at the front, was thinking maybe the UPVC flush wood grain effect windows but not sure whether I should stick with white or go for a colour. The front door is being moved to the middle of the house with a canopy. The garage and part of the side of the house is also covered in the render so whatever I end up doing, I guess will need to be done to the garage and side of the house too.

An ideas would be gratefully received as I am really terrible at visualising! I have attached some pictures/front elevation which I hope may help.

Comments (14)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.