ihsan_islam

Paint colour indecision!

M Andq
2 years ago

Hi, I’m about to repaint my south facing living room which also has a small west facing window. I have Dulux polished pebble everywhere else in my house but it has blue undertones which I’d like to avoid this time. The room has high ceilings and is a decent size.

I want to make it feel bright and airy but also warm. I was considering Dulux Pebble shore or Egyptian Cotton but I think they might be too dark on all 4 walls and I don’t want a feature wall. My other option is Dulux Swansdown (needs to be mixed) but as it’s just a shade lighter than polished pebble I’m worried it will have a blue undertone to it.

Any suggestions? Pictures are welcome. All the pictures I see online look like they’ve been through a filter and much brighter than the testers I have. Needs to be durable paint as I have 4 kids!

Xx

Comments (2)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.