dynamo91

Living room with alcove help

dynamo91

I am helping decorate this living room, the original plan was to put the tv on the chimneybreast wall and an accent chair in the left hand side alcove. But it was too close to the 3 seater couch. Weve tried different arrangements with the sofas and this is the best placement.
So thinking of putting the tv back in the corner. They are thinking of a more modern corner unit.
So, what to do with the chimneybreast wall. They don't want a fireplace back there. Would you keep the cut out shelving on the right hand side. That wall is covering pipes at ground level.
Where to put the accent chair, wouldit look silly in front of the chimneybreast wall?