Help! I can't make our en suite work

Chelsea

We're currently in the process of planning a first floor side extension to our property. We originally planned to add an ensuite to the master bedroom - but we can't find a way to connect the en suite and master bedroom that still leaves enough room/wall space for a king size bed + bedside tables and a triple/quadruple wardrobe to house mine and my husband's clothes.

I've attached the two options we've looked at so far, using different bedrooms to convert into master + en suite. We can't knock through the wall as originally scoped in option 2, because it's a supporting wall for the house so would be prohibitively expensive to do.

Is there something I'm not seeing?! Or should we just abandon plans for an en suite.... and if we do, how do we best use the space?!