se_rob

Small Kitchen/Diner/Living Room Layout Help!

se_rob

Hi,

I'm I've just purchased a ground floor flat in south east London that comes with two reasonably sized bedrooms but the space for the kitchen / diner / living room seems quite small and I'm having trouble deciding what the best layout is due to the bay window that was added during the original rear extension.

Now ideally I'd want to put in a full side return but I definitely don't have the money for that yet so was hoping someone may have some tips on how to lay out the kitchen, dining and living spaces? (current layout below)

One alternative I have recently thought of is whether its feasible to extend the bay window to be flush with the back of the room? (see pic below) but unsure if this would be worth the cost? (or even some sort of "glass corner"?)

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks,

Rob