matt_a67

What can we do?

Matt A

Hi, we have lived in this house for 15 years. As we now have 3 children we need to increase the bedroom space upstairs. We are restricted by the plot and can’t go beyond the existing footprint apart from maybe bring the front forward to the garage line but we wouldnt gain more than a few feet. .

We would like to knock out the eaves and make the 4th bedroom bigger and maybe add an ensuite. We are open to the idea of a new master suite and the moving the kids into rooms 1,2,3.

Would also like to do something with the loo/utlity/study area/garage to make the space work better.

gut feeling is that it would cost too much for not enough return.

Extension · More Info

Any ideas?