webuser_362232977

help me decide on our final kitchen design please!!!

laura J
2 years ago
last modified: 2 years ago

i'm low key stressing between about which kitchen design to go for, we need to make our minds up within a few days

i adore the sleek, modern look of the tall bank of cabinetry built flush into the wall, but it means we would only have the island for worktop space. the island will be 3m x 1200, but will have to include a sink and hob. we plan on getting a hot water tap, and toasters/tea making facilities can be hidden away within one of the cupboards, but i still don’t know if its really practical just having the island alone. and will it put any future potential buyers off who think the same thing?

what do you think? would it put you off buying a house if it only had the island as worktop space? i should mention we have a utility, where there is a bit of worktop in there.

pls help! any advice is appreciated!

Comments (12)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.