webuser_245229

Horizontal or vertical pull on one particular top cupboard

Melanie O.S.
last month

We're having a bespoke kitchen made and today we discussed the placement of the pulls on all cabinets and drawers with our carpenter. We agreed to have horizontal pulls on all lower drawers and cabinets and vertical pulls on all upper cabinets... Except for one! According to the carpenter, the cupboard above the microwave and oven should have a horizontal pull just like the deep drawer which will be below the microwave and oven. It will be the only upper cabinet with a horizontal pull.. all the rest will be vertical. I've included a picture of our kitchen in the workshop and highlighted the placement our carpenter suggested for the pulls above and below the microwave and oven. I just have a feeling that the top one would look odd if it's different from the rest of the upper cabinets. Opinions?

Comments (13)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience using cookies

By continuing to browse this site or use this app, I agree the Houzz group may use cookies and similar technologies to improve its products and services, serve me relevant content and to personalise my experience. Learn more.