Ensuite door and building regs

Hi,

Just working out where stud walls go and door opening directions for a renovation project, there is a new ensuite going in new master bedroom on first floor of new extension.

The bathroom is 175cm from wall (where window is) to the wall opposite. Space is tight and we have left 40cm each side of the toilet centre line after reading building regs say 37.5 cm needed but wanted a little bit more. Also read need 52.5 cm needed in front of toilet, going for a close coupled loo with 60cm depth so loads of room - 115cm. Problem is quite fancy having door open as on picture - will probably go for a 72.6 door (not sure if can go smaller on regs) and that when opening would reduce the gap to approx 43cm - is that a building regs problem as less than 52.5cm ? Struggling to find the answer to that anywhere. If anyone on loo then door will be locked but if not likely would shout as soon as door starts to open.

There is an option of having it open other way, there will be wardrobes on opposite wall with sliding doors but could easily find partner there and open door into them.

What do people think ? Not going to change layout, only query is on the door on regs and opening direction, any help greatly appreciated.

Lawrence