charlotte_johnson8949

Help with styling a dark green bedroom

We are going to be painting an accent wall in our bedroom dark green - probably ditch a tie (coats paint) and have some styling questions on colour palettes. We like the idea of having black and brassy gold accents as this ties together the lights and side tables too.

Question 1: I am unsure about what colour would work for the soft furnishings - blinds, cushions and throw. I was thinking a very pale grey, do you think that could work?

Question 2: We have bought the bed, side lamps and side tables shown in the moodboard. We have a hemnes chest from IKEA that we would like to upcycle what colour do you think would work here?

Any other ideas or suggestions very much welcome! 🙂🙂