ceririley

Bathroom layout help: which door to block up?

ceririley
2 years ago

We’d like to take down the diving wall between the shower room and toilet to make a larger bathroom. We’re cant decide on the layout or which door to block up. The idea is to put a bath (with shower over) in place of the current shower, leave the loo where it is and relocate the sink either by the bath (if blocking the right hand door) or the loo (if blocking the left hand door) allowing a mirror above it. I can imagine the style of it (green/white, brass, natural wood, plants) but I‘m struggling to visualise the layout. Would like a wall hung loo too if possible

Another alternative is to elongate the toilet room and add a shower to make an ensuite for the adjoining bedroom to the left. But this could leave the main bathroom feeling very small. Just not sure what to do and I’d be so grateful for any advice!

Comments (3)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.