new here after some ensuite/master layout help!

HU-408598726

Hi everyone, I’m new here...we’ve just started our renovation/extension and are having to change our master bedroom/en-suite layout.
The full length of the room is 6057mm with the door opening (from the stairs) at 735mm (as shown on my drawing)
I’d like the en-suite at the back of the room (where it’s shown now) but I’m wondering if I’m missing anything? Would any other layouts be a better option or is this ok? I’ve put the depth of the en-suite at 1800 but this could be changed. Does the sink unit work in this space or will it feel too cramped?

I guess I’d really like a fresh pair of eyes on it to see if it can be better? I’m new to all this!

Thanks for reading 🙂