nathalie_sabine

Paint colour pairing for kid's bedroom

Nathalie S
last month
last modified: last month

Hello everyone. I've recently chosen to redecorate my little boy's bedroom, and am not wanting to spend a great deal as we will reconfigure the rooms upstairs in 18 months - 2 years, so it's being done on a budget. I was given a discounted deal from a friend of a friend, and have had this light grey carpet fitted. I have a charcoal grey cabin bed arriving next month. I'd wanted a taupe/softer grey initially, and as I wasn't able to see the carpet sample at home, it does feel cooler than I'd wanted - more blue-toned. Is there a colour that has some depth to it that could soften it up? Or should I go for something like a sage green or a cooler light grey? I'm a bit loathe to have an all grey room and I like a bit of colour. The room is around 2.7m x 2.7m and south facing.

Comments (10)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience using cookies

By continuing to browse this site or use this app, I agree the Houzz group may use cookies and similar technologies to improve its products and services, serve me relevant content and to personalise my experience. Learn more.