nathalie_sabine

Paint colour pairing for kid's bedroom

Nathalie S
2 years ago
last modified: 2 years ago

Hello everyone. I've recently chosen to redecorate my little boy's bedroom, and am not wanting to spend a great deal as we will reconfigure the rooms upstairs in 18 months - 2 years, so it's being done on a budget. I was given a discounted deal from a friend of a friend, and have had this light grey carpet fitted. I have a charcoal grey cabin bed arriving next month. I'd wanted a taupe/softer grey initially, and as I wasn't able to see the carpet sample at home, it does feel cooler than I'd wanted - more blue-toned. Is there a colour that has some depth to it that could soften it up? Or should I go for something like a sage green or a cooler light grey? I'm a bit loathe to have an all grey room and I like a bit of colour. The room is around 2.7m x 2.7m and south facing.

Comments (12)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.