colour dilemma for bathroom

Darren Smith
last modified: last month

We've gone through a lot of possible alternatives and think we now might have settled on ideas for our new bathroom. but would appreciate some advice on colours for the wall and floor to help finish it. we were thinking patterned tiles, but in the end couldnt work out something we both liked.

Current bathroom is windowless and looks like this:

were thinking now of not having pattern wall tiles at all, and instead going for this wall board we both like around the bath, with grey gloss fitted vanity/wc and mirror cabinets in the alcove.

what colour floor and walls would work best?

We'll be painting the remaining walls.

Thanks for the help - any insight is appreciated as weve gone round and round in circles for a long time now.