lauren_seaman99

Please help give my house kerb appeal!

Lauren Wales
last month

We are finally getting around to doing the front of the house (it really is an ugly house!) . I am having to keep the same 6 windows unfortunately, however will be putting in grey windows, full frame tilt and turn - so it will look a bit more modern and in keeping with the hall extension we have put on. My dilemma is what to have done to the front. I want to get rid of the pebble dash and have flat sand/cement render, but cannot decide on whether or not to have cladding? Stone cladding? Composite cladding? And it I do have cladding where should I put it? Along plinth? Up to top of bottom windows? Just a panel of cladding somewhere on the front? Above the top windows??!! So many questions. I would be so grateful if you could give me some help! I have attached a photo of the front of house as it is now and some other pics I quite like the look of. Thanks in advance.

Comments (2)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience using cookies

By continuing to browse this site or use this app, I agree the Houzz group may use cookies and similar technologies to improve its products and services, serve me relevant content and to personalise my experience. Learn more.