fiona_morrison25

Advice appreciated - should I keep or change this wall colour?

Fi Mo

We are plodding away renovating our new home and although I'm fed up painting I'm also not sure if I should re-do the living area 😖, which we've just painted in Joa's White by F and B. We got our new couch delivered after finishing painting and I'm not actually sure I like the two together so any opinions would be welcome!
I think they look ok together with the lights on but not sure about when the lights are off. We debated whether to paint white everywhere but although the white is lovely when sun shining in I thought something warmer might be better for the living area. Now I'm not sure if I like the warmer colour with the sofa or whether it's because I'm still getting used to the new sofa and it's colour is a bit more orangey than I imagined or whether once we have doors, skirtings etc and furniture and decorative items in it will look much better? Pics with lights on and off on a dull day. Should I leave it or change it? TIA