rucam

What colour roof tiles, windows and fascias?

rucam
2 years ago
last modified: 2 years ago

Hello, I'm renovating a 1980s bungalow (see attached photo) in a conservation area and struggling to decide on the type of roof tiles and the colour of windows and fascias. On one side are similar properties with dark brown windows and brown concrete roof tiles, on the other are old cottages (various colour schemes) and almshouses. I don't want to stand out too much from the other properties, but I don't like dark brown windows! I'm considering Residence 9 windows in Clotted Cream (nearest RAL 9001), Silvered Oak (RAL 7006) or Irish Oak (RAL 1011). I'd welcome any help and advice on the exterior colour scheme. The front will be off-white/cream render and the rear will be the existing bricks. Thanks in advance!

Comments (7)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.