emily_hart4873

irregular shaped patio dilemma

I am designing a patio space for my garden to run along the length of the kitchen bifold. The far end Of the patio would run up to the shed. The space in between the bifold and the shed isn’t square. It’s quite irregular in shape.

I would like three zones to the patio.

1. raised beds in an L shape running along the fence and shed with comfy benches built-in. See cross cross L shape on diagram. Of something similar. Possible firepit here.

2. six seater patio dining set.

3. Cooking area

We are also putting in new fencing along the shed line and trellis in front of the shed.

My dilemma is will the raised beds/ built in benches work with the irregular shaped area?

Comment